Permission to Skate & Non-Resident Player Forms, News (Gananoque Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Jul 17, 2021 | Administration | 452 views
Permission to Skate & Non-Resident Player Forms
This information pertains to any player who is looking for a Permission to Skate or a Non-Resident Passport for tryouts in Kingston.

U9 and above - to request a Permission to Skate (PTS) for AAA please complete form in full and click on the link below.

U13 and above - requesting a Non-Resident Passport (NRP) for AA or A to your closest centre please fill out the sections completely & indicate what Centre you will be attending and click on the form below.

If I am unable to scan the PTS forms, I will advise when ready for pick up. 

NRP forms have not been sent by OMHA at this time. I will email when ready for pick up. Any questions please email Marilynn at [email protected]

Thank you!

Permission to Skate & Non-resident Player Form
Kingston Orthopaedic Pain Institute 800 John Marks Avenue Kingston, Ontario K7K 0J7
Tim Horton's
THE FIRST GOAL IS HAVING FUN. The Timbits Minor Sports Program is a community-oriented sponsorship program that provides opportunities for kids aged four to nine to play house league sports. The philosophy of the program is not based on winning or losing, but on learning a new sport, making new friends, and just being a kid. Tim Hortons currently supports more than 300,000 children on teams in hockey, soccer, ringette, lacrosse, softball and baseball leagues in Canada. Our sponsorship includes jerseys, coaching tools, participation medals and a local “Timbits Jamboree” to help kick off, or wrap up each season. For more information on registering for a Timbits Program in your community, please contact your local minor sports association.