Permission to Skate & Non-resident Player Forms (Gananoque Minor Hockey)

Print Permission to Skate & Non-resident Player Forms
This form is used to gather the information our OMHA Representative, Marilynn Thivierge, needs to complete the Permission to Skate form (AAA tryouts, U9 and above) and/or the Non-Resident Passport form (AA tryouts for U13 and above). Every question *must* be answered. If you have questions about the Permission to Skate process, you can email Marilynn at [email protected]
  1. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.

  2. Check All That Apply. Non-Resident Passports are available only to players in U13 and above.
  3. e.g. Gananoque Islanders, Kingston Canadiens or GK AAA Gaels
  4. If requesting both PTS and NRP, list both teams player intends to try for.
  5. Example: ###-###-####
  6. .
Human Validation
Printed from on Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 12:15 PM