Permission to Skate & Non-Resident Player Forms, News (Gananoque Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Sep 05, 2021 | Administration | 415 views
Permission to Skate & Non-Resident Player Forms
Permission to Skate (PTS) forms for AAA will be emailed, to those who have requested them, today (Sunday September 5th)

NRP forms for AA (U12 and above) will be ready for pick up Wednesday September 8th after 6:30pm at 540 Garden Street in Gananoque.  These are "Old school" paper based forms.

If you are still wanting a PTS or NRP form please complete the request form on the main page of the Gan Minor Hockey website.

Marilynn Thivierge
GMHA Registrar

Kingston Orthopaedic Pain Institute 800 John Marks Avenue Kingston, Ontario K7K 0J7