UPDATE: Permission to Skate and Non-Resident Passport requests, News (Gananoque Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 15, 2021 | Administration | 438 views
UPDATE: Permission to Skate and Non-Resident Passport requests
Please note Permission to Skate forms (PTS) for AAA tryouts, or a Non-Resident Player Passport (NRP) for AA tryouts (U13 and above) will not be released by OMHA until after September 1st.

If you have already requested a PTS or NRP via the GMHA website link they will be processed and a copy will be sent to the email provided as soon as access to the forms is possible. 

If you have not yet requested a form and intend on attending AAA or AA tryouts please go the main page of the GMHA website or click on the below link. 

Tim Horton's
THE FIRST GOAL IS HAVING FUN. The Timbits Minor Sports Program is a community-oriented sponsorship program that provides opportunities for kids aged four to nine to play house league sports. The philosophy of the program is not based on winning or losing, but on learning a new sport, making new friends, and just being a kid. Tim Hortons currently supports more than 300,000 children on teams in hockey, soccer, ringette, lacrosse, softball and baseball leagues in Canada. Our sponsorship includes jerseys, coaching tools, participation medals and a local “Timbits Jamboree” to help kick off, or wrap up each season. For more information on registering for a Timbits Program in your community, please contact your local minor sports association.