AAA Permission to Skate Forms Now Available, News (Gananoque Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 20, 2018 | Administration | 853 views
AAA Permission to Skate Forms Now Available
Permission to skate forms (PTS) for AAA are now available. Any one wishing to attend tryouts with Greater Kingston (GK AAA) MUST to have a Permission to Skate Form. 

Non Resident Player (NRP) forms for Kingston AA (minor peewee and above) are not yet available at this time. We will post a notice when these are available.

To obtain a PTS form please email Marilynn Thivierge at [email protected]. Forms can be picked up on either Tuesday April 3rd at the GMHA office between 6:00pm and 6:30pm   or Monday April 9th between 6:00pm and 6:30pm upstairs at the Rec Centre.
Please provide your child(ren)'s name, address, birth date and the level they wish to be trying out for -- ie. major atom.  

NOTE: GK registration for Novice AAA to Minor Midget is April 10th, at the Invista Centre. For further information regarding AAA tryouts please refer to the GK website at